Wednesday 16 July 2008

LG KC550 Orsay - Its Good it Looks Divine

In this modern age when all of my friends are blindly going for the fashion and looks, like their cloths and accessories they are also emphasising on style while choosing a mobile phone, I would say I am the exceptional one. From the very beginning, when it comes to useful gadget like mobile handset I always prefers high-quality and world-class feature oriented phones rather than highly fashionable and gorgeous one. That's why among all the mobile phone models from the top brands which are available in the market, I chose the LG KC550 Orsay.

The refreshingly vibrant and power-packed LG KC550 Orsay comes with an elegant dual-sliding design and very sleek dimensions. This light-weighted handset is so sleek that it easily fits into my pocket. As I have to keep lots of contact detail, the handset helps me a lot by giving the 1000 numbers of storage capacity enabled phonebook which is enhanced with the photocall feature. The Orsay also records 40 numbers of dialled, received and missed call record. I love to operate the highly sophisticated features and view those while operating it on its 2.4 inches TFT display unit which provides a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.

I love to access the Internet on my LG KC550 Orsay's WAP 2.0/xHTML enabled browser, as it gives me a great comfort while accessing the internet. Apart from the traditional SMS, the sophisticated handset offers me facilities like sending and receiving EMS, MMS and Email messages.

The most exceptional and class feature of the mobile handset is its 5 mega pixels camera which is capable to capture photo at a resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. By using its embedded flash, Schneider-Kreuznach optics, image stabiliser and autofocus technology I am able to capture outstanding quality photo like a high-quality digital camera. Its camera also gives me the facility to capture video at a resolution of 720 x 480 pixels with 30 frames per second.

Apart from all these very useful and modern features, the LG KC550 Orsay handset also comes with several additional functions which have enhanced its superiority. These include MP3/WAV/AAC++/WMA/RA player, MPEG4/H.263/H.264/RV player, Photo editor, FM radio, Voice memo, Speaker-phone, Bluetooth and UBS technologies for connectivity, Organiser and built-in motion sensitive games.

Finally, I would suggest to all the feature and quality conscious people to go for the power-packed LG KC550 Orsay mobile handset because of its uniqueness in feature and extremely high quality.