Monday 21 July 2008

Enjoy the ultimate multitasking phone with the HTC touch Diamond

Mobile phones are always stay my favourite gadget. Previously I have used several handsets and I do regularly study on the mobile phones. That's why when my sister asked me on what mobile phone to purchase then the first name that came to my mind was the HTC Touch Diamond. The reason behind suggesting the handset was its out-of-the-box looks and outstanding features. But I was not fully aware about all the features of the phone. When my sister purchased the handset then I truly realised that I haven't done any mistake by referring her the handset.

The HTC touch Diamond wins over the minds of me and my sister for its highly fashionable looks and plethora of elegant features. As this 3G HSDPA 2100 network enabled handset comes with a weight of 110 grams and has dimensions of 102 x 51 x 11.5 mm my sister often told me that she doesn't feel any difficulty to carry the handset. Its 2.8 inches TFT touchscreen offers an outstanding feature named TouchFLO 3D finger swipe navigation. Apart from that there are features like Handwriting recognition, Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate and Touch-sensitive navigation controls.

For its Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 MHz processor, 192 MB DDR SDRAM and Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Operating system my sister completely gets thrilled while accessing the HTC Touch Diamond. Though it doesn't come with any card slot but storing all the favourite music, video and photo files is not at all a problem, because it offers 4 GB of embedded memory.

Its 3.15 mega pixels camera helps us to capture our happy moments with the help of autofocus technology. Its secondary VGA videocall camera is also not bad for making video callings.

As my sister often has to do business works on her move, the HTC Touch Diamond handset helps her a lot by providing Pocket Office software to view Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note and PDF files.