Monday 14 July 2008

Blackberry 8800 : Surprisingly loaded with feature-rich options

In this fashion world we have to pay attention not only to our dress up but also the accessories which we are carrying. As a matter of fact people follow our style statement which demands in the other sense we should look perfect in each and every occasion. Blackberry 8800 was a popular model form Blackberry phone which has all the high-end features which anyone would like to possess in his or her handset.

The model was actually Blackberry 8800 which helped me to set a distinct style statement with its sophisticated looks and extravagant design. This smartphone has several high-tech features to appeal even the onlookers very comfortably. Moreover, it is adorned with a full elegant QWERTY keyboard which can facilitate the users to enjoy fast typing even while on the move. The innovative trackball navigation facility amazingly facilitates me to access all the functional applications without any hassles. Though equipped with such feature-rich options this mobile phone weighs only 134 gms and has dimensions of 114 x 66 x 14 mm.

The unique selling point of this Blackberry 8800 handset is its 64 MB flash memory and 16 MB SRAM. What is more with the support of the competent battery I can talk to my friends upto 5 hours at ease and surprisingly it supports a standby time of upto 530 hours. The Document Viewer option also comes incorporated in this mobile phone which has the potential to support the MS Word, Excel PDF and PowerPoint files. But the main feature which I would like to mention that has helped and appealed me the most is the GPS navigation feature. With this innovative feature nowadays I never get lost no matter wherever I am. Now I am always in time to enjoy the collection of other designers too. What is more, the advanced connectivity options like GPRS and EDGE have facilitated me to access flawless connectivity at ease. Moreover, the exciting games which come embedded in this handset help me to get rid of my mundane moments very comfortably. What more can I say, anybody can afford this handset and explore the new facets of wireless communication.