Tuesday 26 May 2009

Nokia N96: A device with amazing features

In this technology oriented world, mobile phones are one of the latest discoveries which have made the life so much easy and comfy. Due to the high utility of latest mobile phones, I have decided to purchase a quality handset this time. For this purpose, I did consult with my friends and others so as to buy a most appropriate device for me. I saw many quality handsets in the nearby mNokia N96arket which are enriched with latest technologies and but I would like to have one which along with amazing features, also suits to my pocket and personality. Finally, I happened to go through the features of Nokia N96 which is a member of Nokia's N-Series handsets and known for its quality features and beautiful look.

Among all the Nokia mobile phones, the Nokia N96 impressed me tremendously and it also suited to my pocket and personality. This ideal device facilitates me for dual slide mode opening mechanism. The N96 is embedded with a 5 MP stunning camera which is enriched with DUAL LED flash and auto focus facilities. Now I can capture elegant pictures and it is also possible for me to enjoy with video playing, video calling, video streaming.

This Nokia N96 is competent enough to marvel anyone with its fast Internet connectivity technologies like EDGE, GPRS and Wi-Fi and 3G. The Bluetooth facility is a nice way to share data with other gadgets which are enabled with Bluetooth facility. Now I can keep in touch with my friends and loved ones with the messaging services of the device including MMS, SMS, E-mail. Its MP3 music player, Stereo FM radio with RDS, and polyphonic and MP3 ringtones are hugely appreciated by the users. The java enabled games are the added advantage of this device. Very interestingly, now one can avail a number of Nokia N96 mobile phone deals through a spate of websites. It is now possible for me to grab attractive free gifts including laptops, LCD TV etc.

The N96 Nokia mobile phone deals provide various other offers like free text messaging, free line rental and cash back offers. I am also impressed with the N96's battery backup which allows me for 3 hours of talktime and 220 hours of standby time. This gadget is very handy for me as it comes with impressive dimensions of 103 x 55 x 18mm. So, this Nokia N96 is a valuable device, that is why I decided to purchase this stylish gadget in order to experience a feel better attitude in me. For more knowledge of other Nokia mobile phones, I would recommend one to browse the Internet where one can easily pick most details of gadgets with great ease.