Wednesday 3 September 2008

Sony Ericsson G900 Red-The cool customer

It has been a long journey since the time I first stepped into my father's shoes as the MD of a single company to being the biggest ever group. Those days the mobile phones were simple mechanisms with very little features and capabilities. The times have changed a lot with the Sony Ericsson g900 red now being the latest craze today and it sure deserves the accolades that it is getting. This is a phone that is bound to be loved by everybody.

I heard about this model in a very unusual situation. My car had broken down and it was raining very badly. I went to a nearby coffee shop and sat down on a chair with a cup of really hot coffee. Two minutes later a girl came and sat down next to me in an adjacent chair. She was making a call to somebody but my eyes were stuck on her mobile phone. I was interested in knowing what model was it. We started a conversation and in no time we were discussing the features of her phone

The Sony Ericsson g900 red is a fantastic handset with many features. It had a stylish 2.4 inches TFT screen with amazing resolution. It also had a 5 MP camera with the features such as autofocus and 3x digital zoom. This is a very good handset which has the quality of taking marvellous pictures with that camera. She also told me about the other features like a media player and a Symbian operating system. This was a light phone as well weighing only 99 gms.

The rain was over and so we went our separate paths, but I always remember the moment I came to know about this mobile device which I think is a sensation.