Thursday 28 August 2008

Sony Ericsson w350i ice blue-The cool customer



This brand of Sony is quite decent and the features are also quite good. One thing about this phone which is quite interesting is that this phone has a walkman player and this feature passes time for anyone. For me this feature of the Sony Ericsson w350i ice blue sets it quite apart from the rest of the other brands that this group has come out with. I think that this handset makes quite an impact when it comes to walkman phones as it has great sound quality. The games in this handset are also quite good and they are effective mechanisms for passage of time.

The brand is also very light to carry and therefore is quite a comfortable handset to have around. Hence the Sony Ericsson w350i ice blue is very portable to carry. This handset is also quite good looking. Considering for a good looking guy like me this phone is an ideal match to have around. However I wish I had this handset but I only get to look at it. I am lucky in this respect because my father has this handset although he won't let me make even a 1-minute call from it.