Tuesday 21 July 2009

Nokia N96 - Feel the power of 'N'!

Almost all Nokia N Series handsets are powered with ultimate features and functionality. The Nokia N96 is another popular member N-series phone which boasts of high-end solutions. My mother gave this handset to me on my 18th birthday. I must say, it is a best gift that I have ever receiveNokia N96d in my life. With amazing slider design and well spaced keypad, this handset looks highly appealing in its glossy black coloured casing. The gadget comes with an integrated music player that enables me to enjoy music in Dolby surround sound. It also has visual radio and Nokia Internet Radio which further enhance its music features. It posses sleek dimensions and weighs around 125 grams. You can access hassle free Internet through this handset as it offers its users technologies like 3G, HSCSD and WLAN Wi-Fi.

If you are dissatisfied with the battery performance of your existing handset, then the Nokia N96 would be perfect for you. The rechargeable battery of this device gives extra long talk time of around 3 hours and 40 minutes in one go. However, its most interesting feature is DVB-H l TV broadcast receiver which enables me to watch live T.V on the move. You can also use its exceptional messaging features like SMS, MMS and Email to send messages to other suitable contacts. Other features like Laptop out, push to talk and Voice dial is also very useful.

This smartphone comes enabled with Nokia web browser that facilitates me to access different exciting websites on web. Storage space is immense in the Nokia N96 as it comes with 16 GB of internal memory and supports microSD card as well. It is a fabulous slider phone and if your considering to own a handset then I would strongly recommend you to go for this handset.