Thursday 18 June 2009

Samsung i8910 HD- Simply amazing

I am extremely pleased with my Samsung i8910 HD because it is empowered with impeccable and multi-tasking features. Its 8 mega pixel is very versatile as it comes embedded with features like auto focus, Power LED flash and 4x digital zoom. I am thrilled with its face detection feature which automatically detects the face of the subject and enableSamsung i8910 HDs me to click digital crystal clear pictures. It has a large 3.7 inches display that facilitates me to view pictures, video recording and other useful menu information over a resolution 360 x 640 pixels.

This unique phone is filled with many sophisticated features and to pin point its most striking feature is very difficult. But still one particular feature that I like most in this handset is its TV-out feature which allows me to watch my recorded videos directly on the TV. The Samsung i8910 HD comes equipped with high speed connectivity technologies like 3G, EDGE, Wi-Fi and GPRS. Its built-in music player produces great quality sound that helps me to relax on the move.

However the list of its features does not end here. You can enjoy several other features as well like document viewer application, GPS navigation, world clock, conference call and many more. Bluetooth and USB technologies are also present in this handset that offer me to share useful data with other suitable devices. I never feel short of storage space to store my music files and photographs in the Samsung i8910 HD as this elegant phone comes boosted with 8 GB internal memory and if this not enough, you can expand its storage space up to 16 GB with a microSD card.