Tuesday 30 June 2009

Nokia N96- See the world through it

I followed the release of Nokia N96 seriously and was lucky to get it free with my new contract upgrade. My curiosity and excitement about it finally got it in my hand. The handset has all the features which I had wished to have. It has a superb 5 mega pixels camera with Carl Zeiss Nokia N96optics and complete imaging solutions. I can easily share the video clips with my friends, by Email and Bluetooth data transfer.

Watching Live TV with its DVB-H technology is its real delight. I had never missed my favorite shows since I had my N96 with me. The video give TV like experience on its 2.8 inches screen.

I had heard a lot about Symbian OS 9.3 but got to know what it is with my Nokia N96 only. It operates at such a fast speed that I call it my palm computer. With its 3G HSDPA and Wi-Fi support I access Internet at PC like speed both at my home and office. E-mailing is so easy with it that I prefer to send and read my emails while I am traveling. The Nokia N96 gives me confidence of knowing the world better with its Nokia maps and GPS support. Many times it had worked like a guide for me. It also had a good music player and stereo FM radio. Playing music on headsets and exploring the world on screen is what we can say the dual benefits of the N96.

The handset has given me freedom to store as much as I want, with its high storage capacity of 16 GB. I can store any type of content I wish to store without worrying about the available space. It also has an external memory card slot but till now I am doing with its internal memory happily. Undoubtedly, the Nokia N96 give me feeling of living in highly advanced and modern world.